- 9/2010-presentAssistant Professor (Maitre de Conferences) at University of Lille 1 -Science and Technology, Polytech’Lille and Laboratory of Mechanics of Lille (LML)
- 2/2008-6/2010 Post-Doc CNRS at Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon (F), Laboratoire de Physique, director: Dr. J.-F. Pinton.
- 4/2005-2/2008 Post-Doc at Twente University, Enschede (NL), Physics of Fluids Group, chair: Prof. D. Lohse.
- 2005 Ph.D. in Physics, University of Ferrara, Italy (March 4, 2005), title: Characterizing Rayleigh-Benard Turbulence through Direct Numerical Simulations, advisor: Prof. Raffaele Tripiccione.
- 2001 Master diploma in Physics University of Ferrara, Italy, 110/110 magna cum laude (November 29, 2001).
- 1996 High school diploma, Liceo Scientifco Statale A.Roiti, Ferrara, Italy, score 60/60 (July 22, 1996).
- from 11/2015 Member of CNU Section 60
- from 09/2016 Coordinator of stages of the 3th and 4th year Engineering School @ Mechanics Department - Polytech'Lille
- from 01/2018 member of the executive committee (comité de direction) of Fédération Lilloise de Mécanique - FED 4282 and coordinator of the theme MOCO
- from 01/2018 team manager (responsable d'équipe) at Lille Mechanics Unit